Friday 28 October 2011

Climbing out of the ditch

There's been a sudden flood on the blog. Yet again, it was reflective of a bad mood. It was a long one this time- three days. New record?

But I'm coming back on top!

So for next time I think everything I'm doing is shit here's a reminder:

I'm still young.
I'm not a professional.
We made pretty big products pretty quickly for the number of us.
Not many other people can say they've done what I have.

Of course I'm going to worry about the future. Everyone does. And it's only natural I'm going to worry more as I get older. Working with a lot of successful kids doesn't help either. But if I keep positive, and keep learning, I'll be alright.

Chill the fuck out!

I'll try and get back on top of the blog for the back end of the year.

No promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment