Monday 24 January 2011

And then there were three...

Our little company is growing! Just as the decision was made to officially include our third member, he asked if he be considered as one of us anyway! Happy days!

So now, going ahead, we have a lot infront of us. Mirrorvael to finish. Justice Division to start. Shorts coming out of our ears and a regular workshop for budding film makers to establish.

I know what I want out of this: I want a career. I hope the other two want the same because I intend to bring them with me! I feel like I do the lion's share of the work sometimes but without them (and a lot of other people) I would just be another guy aimlessly chasing one pipe dream after another. These guys are my motivation, my spark and my social conduit. I hope I give them back as much as they give me.

Ain't that sweet?

No comments:

Post a Comment