Tuesday 18 January 2011

Starting to think this was a bad idea.

I am spending an increasing amount of free time day-dreaming and thinking about what I can write about on here. Not so bad... encouraging creativity, the whole point in the exercise. Well....

Sadly enough, I find myself hilarious. More and more frequently now I am thinking of something I find funny, then laughing. Laughing out loud. In front of people. Whilst I'm on my own.

Is this how madness starts??

Look at a guy in the street laughing to himself. Mental right? But really he just amused himself enough to forget social rules.

Slowly, day by day that guy is going to start laughing more and more because it has become habit. Then maybe he starts telling himself these jokes out load. Quiet at first, just a mutter, but gradually getting louder. And angrier.

Not far around the corner must surely be underwear-on-the-head dribbling overly-vocal architecture critic territory, complete with a range of plastic bags from shops that don't exist anymore and a very idiosyncratic odour.

That made me laugh. Lol if you will.

Consider this a distant early warning.

No comments:

Post a Comment