Thursday 27 January 2011

I'm behind!

Ok, couple of posts down this week- one out of sheer forgetfulness and others out of time constraints. I do have stuff to post for each day though so I'll sort it out tomorrow night.

On a related note, last night was really wierd. I came home from work quite tire, so decided to have a nap. Sometimes happens, nothing unusual. But then I couldn't force myself back out of bed! Had a half hour alarm set, switched it off then didn't wake up again till about 1am! So by then I thought "fuck it" and slept until morning.

So tomorrow I will post something for each missing day including an actual creative post for tonight.


Ev stared into the light. Metatron. Michael. After all this time, he'd been right in front of her. Now she could keep her promise, made years ago in the excitement of their flight from hall 85.

She lossened the buckle on her shoulder. The metal arm fell away, exposing the fleshy lump that remained of her own natural limb. She neared the glass of the great tank before her, blue light washing over her skin.

Her arm began to pulse. The pale cyan glow of Grace began creeping down her arm. Using her good hand, she raised the stump to the glass, pressing forward with what used to be her palm.

Grace move out from her arm. It seeped into the window, drawing a spider's web of glowing blue veins across the glass.

Ev took a breath. She knew what happeded next.

She became the angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment