Saturday 15 January 2011

ARGH! I have got to get focused. I have wasted another free day and done nothing to Mirrorvael or any other project for this year! If I want to make something out of all this, I need to really pull it out. I wish I could be single minded and shun all responsibilities, become an eccentric artist focused on an immaculate piece of work instead of being half arsed all the time and only nearly achieving something.


GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! @me

Script Idea:

"The Date"

After a string of unsuccessful dates, Mr Prog finally arranges one with the apparent girl of his dreams. The date itself is dull. Worst ever. Until something happens. The couple are thrown into a desperate bid for their lives/freedom/favourite sweetie. Over the course of 12 hours, they forge an everlasting friendship but decide friends is the limit. Mr Prog learns some moral lessons about himself and falls for an arbitrary character we introduced earlier.

Touching, unexpected action, fun

No comments:

Post a Comment